by NUU Mobile USA | April 30 2019 | Company
Your NUU Mobile G3 looks nice, performs well and takes great selfies. What else can you ask for in a smartphone?
Taking great selfies takes a little effort, though. You’ll have to experiment with backgrounds, angles and filters. The important thing is your selfie looks good to you.
Please thyself! Five basic tips we like for taking better selfies include:
- Hold your phone vertically. Two hands or one hand, just make it steady.
- Use the front camera. Easier to click the button on the front than the back.
- Place your phone between you and the light. Natural light is the best.
- Shoot from above your head. Slightly above you, not way above.
- Try using the filters. Especially the Beauty and Portrait modes.
Your next task on the way to selfie perfection is to master your smartphone camera so you can take the best selfies. Learn which lens works best for which task. Take a series of selfies using the G3’s software filters. See anything you like?
Finally, touch up your photos before you share them with editing programs that are pre-loaded on your G3 smartphone.
Choose the Right Lens for the Right Moment
Your G3 smartphone comes equipped with powerful cameras on both the front and the back of the phone.
The front camera has an 88-degree, wide-angle lens that works great for taking long-armed selfies. The front lens takes shots at a crisp 13 MP.
There are two cameras on the back. These work together to produce portraits with a blurred background. The main rear camera shoots at 13 MP, while the secondary camera works at 5 MP.
Most of the time, you’ll use the front camera to capture your selfies.
- Front lens. When you use the front camera for a selfie, the timed flash operates in concert with the lens to give you the proper illumination.
- Back lenses. Use the rear cameras when you want to take a selfie in the portrait mode, where bokeh effects blur the background of the photo.
Change from the front to the back camera, or vice versa, by tapping the camera icon. To set the timer for either camera, just hit the timer in the camera settings.
Experiment with New Camera Settings for Fresh Selfies
Change the mode of your selfie shots for better photos. Just click into the camera settings and start experimenting with these software filters that are ready to go.
Don’t like the effect? Delete the photo and try another! Your basic filter options that are pre-loaded on your G3 include:
- Beauty. Adjusts light and exposure automatically to focus on your face.
- Portrait. Blurs the background so your selfie looks sharper.
- Black and white. Eliminates color from your photos, leaving grayscale only.
- Professional. Allows you to manually adjust light, exposure and speed.
Google Camera updates come from Google Play store, not with the regular operating system updates. To keep your smartphone up-to-date with the latest filters, you’ll need to check the store every few months or so for an update.
Edit Your Selfies to Add Those Final Touches
Your G3 is pre-loaded with a selection of editing tools. Experts say to use photo editing tools sparingly. Concentrate instead on taking solid shots that don’t need editing.
Sometimes, though, you get a great shot you want to share but it needs editing. From the Gallery, you can use the editing tools to:
- Add effects. Put a frame around your photo, or add some after-effects.
- Adjust lighting or color. Touch ups are OK, but some photos need to go.
- Crop or rotate. Tighten up your shot by cropping out needless excesses.
Another option: Download Google Photos to your G3 to gain access to more filters and effects.
NUU Mobile specializes in high-quality, budget-friendly smartphones that meet the demands of your life. The G3 unlocked smartphone is the perfect combination of beautiful design and high-quality features, and its shimmering color instantly becomes a conversation piece every time you use it. To learn more, check it out at nuumobile.com.