The U.S. mobile phone market is trending towards no contract plans using unlocked phones.
The largest wireless companies will offer you the latest phone as long as you sign a contract promising you’ll stay with them for a couple of years, or pay a hefty fine if you want to leave because you are fed-up with the spotty coverage or lackluster customer service.
With NUU Mobile’s unlocked Android™ smartphones, you’re contract free, so you’re calling the shots. You get to pick what phone fits your lifestyle, and you’re on your way. Learn more here »
So you need a new phone and you’ve stumbled across NUU Mobile. First of all, excellent decision.
Let’s say you currently own a flip phone. If you do, congratulations—that must be one heck of a phone to have made it this far. Or perhaps you have a shattered screen on a different smartphone and are looking to replace it. OR, maybe you’re just looking to try something different—something NUU. Good news, your phone can only improve from here.
At NUU Mobile, we have several different choices to accommodate your lifestyle and find the best unlocked phone for you.
Our entry level series, the N Series, has all the essentials at an affordable price. Text, make calls, send emails, take pictures and more with the N5L and N5L—the budget friendly smartphones of your dreams. These phones pack the punch of a more expensive smartphone, but aren’t, so you can spend your leftover money accessorizing your phone and on a pizza.
Our mid-level series, the X Series, has some heavier specs than the NU Series. The X1, X3, and X4 are equipped to multitask more and can withstand your hours of YouTube and Netflix streaming. These mobile phones are between budget-friendly and flagship for those of you who want a high-performance phone while saving a little as well. Cheers to you, savvy shopper!
Last but not least, the Z Series. This is the big one. The game-changer. The flagship. This is the phone for those of you who want the best of the best. Impressive specs, awesome accessories, a sleek, unique design and all while still not breaking the bank. You’ll be on the forefront of a fantastic smartphone experience. Impress everyone with what your Z8 smartphone can do.
No matter which route you take, you’ll be buckled in for a ride on the superior smartphone express.
NUU Mobile releases their first Z Series unlocked phone. The Z8 brings speed and performance to those who want a maximized mobile experience.
NUU Mobile is proud to bring its first flagship phone to market, offering great features such as Lollipop, Android’s™ latest operating system, and a screen size comparable to an iPhone 6 Plus at 5.5”. This device is a part of the Z Series, offering the highest quality phones at a fraction of the cost.
Binge-watch your favorite shows on Netflix on the FHD 1920 x 1080p screen. The screen’s crystal clarity will wow you, and the seamless streaming is a viewing experience to be thrilled about.
The Z8 is available in black and white with a brushed finish giving it a unique texture that you won’t find elsewhere.
Like other NUU Mobile Android™ smartphones, the Z8 offers dual SIMs, expandable storage and removable battery. It has 4G LTE speed and comes in 16 or 32GB. With these storage choices you’ll get to decide which avenue is right for you and there will be no need to conserve storage space by deleting music and pictures and all the things you want.
And did we mention the camera!? The 13MP rear camera with Sony® optics produces breathtaking images that will make your memories last a lifetime. The 8MP front camera can capture any selfie, making sure your Snapchat and Instagram game is on point. The front camera even has a wide angle lens, so when your friends photobomb you, you’ll catch it.
Impress your friends and family with the gesture commands your Z8 is packed with. These fun shortcuts include Tap-to-Wake, Wave-to-Mute, Flip-to-Mute, Shake-to-Light and O-to-Open Camera. While your peers are fumbling clumsily to open their apps and adjust their settings, you’re only a gesture away from what you need.
This Lollipop phone is well suited for the most tech-savvy of people all while being user friendly enough for someone with limited experience using a smartphone. So whether you’re still using a flip phone and making a transition, or you’ve always owned the best of the best, the Z8 is the perfect match for you.
We aspire to bring top-quality phones to consumers looking for the ultimate smartphone experience. We hope that our flagship Z8 phone is exactly what you’re looking for.
What can a NUU Mobile Android™ unlocked smartphone offer you?
- No restrictive software
- This gives you the freedom to choose your smartphone based on price and features rather than being tied to a specific carrier.
- Choose your network
- NUU Mobile phones are compatible with the following wireless networks: AT&T®, T-Mobile®, Lycamobile™, MetroPCS®, Net10 Wireless®, StraightTalk, Simple Mobile®, TracFone®, Cricket Wireless, and many more.
- No long-term contract
- No two-year plan for you—giving you the freedom to upgrade your cell phone.
- Increased flexibility
- An unlocked phone gives you the power to choose your carrier and plan, with no pressure to sign a long term contract.
- Offer same features at a more accessible price
- NUU Mobile’s Android™ smartphones offer the latest Android™ OS. Many phones also offer OTA updates.
- Exceptional quality
- The biggest difference between NUU Mobile smartphones and cheap smartphones is quality. NUU Mobile designs and manufacturers affordable smartphones with the latest technology and includes a limited 2 year warranty on all mobile phones.
- Not a prepaid phone
- Prepaid devices are tied to specific networks, although NUU phones can be used on many prepaid networks. Unlocked phones can be used on any network they are compatible with and do not have carrier specific software on them.
Why do carriers lock phones?
- They want to lock you into a contract
- To lock you in, they give you a reduced price for the phone, then charge monthly for the term of the contract. Typically, the monthly cost is much higher than month to month plans because the carrier needs to recover the costs for the discounted phone.
- Excessive penalties to opt out early
- Many wireless carriers will allow you to opt out of a contract but with heavy penalties to discourage this.